San Antonio Criminal Defense Attorney
Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C.
State & Federal Criminal Defense
San Antonio, Texas
Disclaimer: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information about The Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Any email sent via the Internet to Robert Featherston or The Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C., using email addresses listed in this web site would not be confidential and would not create an attorney-client relationship. Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.
Copyright © 2009 Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C. All rights reserved
Before You Discuss Anything
With Law Enforcement,
Call Me Now.
I Can Help You Preserve
Your Legal Rights!
SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS DEMAND
COMPETENT AND EFFECTIVE
I PROVIDE IT!
As a skilled attorney I can construct a strong defense for you!
My clients include defendants charged with continuing criminal enterprises, drug smuggling, conspiracy, possession, trafficking, and narcotics manufacturing cases. I also represent clients in criminal forfeiture proceedings arising out of a allegation related to a controlled substance offense. In drug cases it is common for firearms to be involved, I represent clients charged with felons in possession of a firearm and clients using a firearm during and in relation to a drug trafficking offense. Whether you face an arrest warrant or have already been arrested, I will ensure you get the best possible defense.
STATE DRUG CRIMES, State of Texas Drug Crimes are not located in the Penal Code. Drug crimes are located in the Texas Health and Safety Code, Chapter 481 under the Controlled Substances Act. My Firm handles all types of State Drug Crimes, including:
• §481.112 Manufacture or Delivery of Substance in Penalty Group 1 (Heroin,
Opium, Cocaine . . .)
• §481.1121 Manufacture or Delivery of Substance in Penalty Group 1-A (LSD. . .)
• §481.1122 Manufacture of Substance in Penalty Group 1: Presence of Child (Heroin,
Opium, Cocaine . . .)
• §481.113 Manufacture or Delivery of Substance in Penalty Group 2 (DMA, DET, DMT,
PCP, PCE, MPPP, MDMA . . .)
• §481.114 Manufacture or Delivery of Substance in Penalty Group 3 or 4
(Methylphenidate, Barbituric acid, Lysergic acid, Codeine, Difenoxin . . .)
• §481.115 Possession of Substance in Penalty Group 1 (Heroin, Opium, Cocaine . . .)
• §481.1151 Possession of Substance in Penalty Group 1-A (LSD . . .)
• §481.116 Possession of Substance in Penalty Group 2 (DMA, DET, DMT, PCP, PCE,
MPPP, MDMA . . .)
• §481.117 Possession of Substance in Penalty Group 3 (Methylphenidate, Barbituric acid,
Lysergic acid . . .)
• §481.118 Possession of Substance in Penalty Group 4 (Codeine, Difenoxin . . .)
• §481.119 Manufacture, Delivery or Possession of Miscellaneous Substances
• §481.120 Delivery of Marihuana
• §481.121 Possession of Marihuana
• §481.141 Manufacture or Delivery of Controlled Substance Causing Death or
Serious Bodily Injury
• §482 Simulated Controlled Substances
• §483 Dangerous Drugs
• §485 Abusable Volatile Chemicals
• §486 Over-The-Counter Sales of Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine, and Norpseudoephedrine
FEDERAL DRUG CRIMES, The most serious drug related offenses are generally referred to the United States Attorney's office for prosecution. These cases are primarily investigated by the Drug Enforcement Agency, United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), United States Customs & Border Protection and local State & Federal task forces. Drug/Criminal conspiracy, Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) drug related crimes, manufacturing and large possession cases require extensive expertise in the development of a successful defense. I am routinely retained by clients expecting attention to detail and an aggressive approach to their case. My Firm handles all types of Federal Drug Crimes, including:
• 21 U.S.C. §841 Manufacture, Distribution, Possession of a Controlled Substance, (Coke, Crack, Heroin, Designer Drugs, Marihuana . . .)
• 21 U.S.C. §846 Attempt and Conspiracy, (ALL Controlled Substances!)
• 21 U.S.C. §848 Continuing Criminal Enterprise
• 21 U.S.C. §853 Criminal Forfeitures, (Involves any assets tied to a drug crime!)
• 21 U.S.C. §859 Distribution to Persons Under Age Twenty-One
• 21 U.S.C. §860 Distribution or Manufacturing in or Near Schools and Colleges
• 21 U.S.C. §860a Consecutive Sentence for Manufacturing, Distributing or Possessing Methamphetamine Where Children are Present
• 21 U.S.C. §865 Smuggling Methamphetamine into U.S.
Attention to detail is my watch word !
Total dedication to your case my standard !
You can find no better Law Firm to aggressively represent your interests !
Call me now to arrange an appointment to discuss your case, (210) 279-3711.