San Antonio Criminal Defense Attorney
Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C.
State & Federal Criminal Defense
San Antonio, Texas
Disclaimer: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information about The Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Any email sent via the Internet to Robert Featherston or The Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C., using email addresses listed in this web site would not be confidential and would not create an attorney-client relationship. Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.
Copyright © 2009 Law Office of Robert H. Featherston, P.C. All rights reserved
Before You Discuss Anything
With Law Enforcement,
Call Me Now.
I Can Help You Preserve
Your Legal Rights!
SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS DEMAND
COMPETENT AND EFFECTIVE
I PROVIDE IT!
White Collar Crimes
As a skilled attorney I can construct a strong defense for you!
The phrase "white-collar crime" was coined in 1939 during a speech given by Edwin Sutherland to the American Sociological Society. Sutherland defined the term as "crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation." My clients include defendants charged with continuing criminal enterprises, embezzlement, wire fraud, mail fraud, bid rigging, computer & Internet crimes, telecommunications crimes, insurance fraud, perjury, bribery & corrupt influence, credit card abuse, identity theft, federal conspiracy, money laundering, conflicts of interest, bribery, fraud and R.I.C.O. cases.
I also represent clients in criminal forfeiture proceedings arising out of a criminal allegation. Whether you face an arrest warrant or have already been arrested, I will ensure you get the best possible defense.
STATE WHITE COLLAR CRIMES, Our Firm handles all types of State White Collar Crimes, including:
• T.P.C. §15.01 Criminal Attempt
• T.P.C. §15.02 Criminal Conspiracy
• T.P.C. §15.03 Criminal Solicitation
• T.P.C. §31.03 Theft
• T.P.C. §31.05 Theft of Trade Secrets
• T.P.C. Chapt. 32 Fraud
• T.P.C. §34.02 Money Laundering
• T.P.C. §35.02 Insurance Fraud
• T.P.C. §35A.02 Medicaid Fraud
• T.P.C. §36.02 Bribery
• T.P.C. §37.03 Aggravated Perjury
• T.P.C. §39.02 Abuse of Official Capacity
• T.P.C. §39.03 Official Oppression
• T.P.C. §47.02 Gambling
• T.P.C. §71.02 Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity
FEDERAL WHITE COLLAR CRIMES, The most serious drug related offenses are generally referred to the United States Attorney's office for prosecution. These cases are primarily investigated by the Drug Enforcement Agency, United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), United States Customs & Border Protection and local State & Federal task forces. Drug/Criminal conspiracy, Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) drug related crimes, manufacturing and large possession cases require extensive expertise in the development of a successful defense. We are routinely retained by clients expecting attention to detail and an aggressive approach to their case. Our Firm handles all types of Federal Drug Crimes, including:
• 18 U.S.C. §§ 151-152 Bankruptcy Fraud
• 18 U.S.C. § 371 Conspiracy
• 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001-1036 Fraud and False Statements, NEVER TALK TO A GOVERNMENT AGENT WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY BEING PRESENT!
• 18 U.S.C. § 1341 Mail Fraud
• 18 U.S.C. § 1343 Wire Fraud
• 18 U.S.C. § 1344 Bank Fraud
• 18 U.S.C. § 1347 Health Care Fraud
• 18 U.S.C. §§ 2325-2327 Telemarketing Fraud
• 18 U.S.C. § 1962 Prohibited Activities - Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act
• 18 U.S.C. Chapter 31 Embezzlement and Theft
• 18 U.S.C. Chapter 73 Obstruction of Justice
• 18 U.S.C. Chapter 79 Perjury
Attention to detail is my watch word !
Total dedication to your case my standard !
You can find no better Law Firm to aggressively represent your interests !
Call me now to arrange an appointment to discuss your case, (210) 279-3711.